February 17, 2020
Easy, Beer-y, Dessert-y
This raspberry float makes the perfect dessert – or anytime treat.
In the dregs of Winter it is very hard to stay positive, especially when all you want to do is lay on a beach with a UFO Raspberry in hand and catch some rays and waves. We thought it might be a good idea to come up with a dessert option that brings you back to some your favorite summer pastimes – namely sitting outside an ice cream store chowing down on your favorite cone. We teamed up with Vanessa from @caffeinated.kitchen to bring you this amazing Raspberry Float that includes one of our favorite year-round offerings, UFO Raspberry.
What You Need:
– A carton of your favorite sherbet
– Fresh berries
– 1 can of UFO Raspberry
What You Do:
1. Pick your favorite glass and put a scoop of sherbet at the bottom
2. Layer berries and sherbet until the glass is mostly full
3. Pour UFO Raspberry into the glass
4. Top with more berries, a straw and a long spoon – enjoy!