February 17, 2020
Fresh & Fruity Big Squeeze Cocktail
Cocktail lovers, rejoice. This fresh & fruity UFO Big Squeeze cocktail is about to be your new go-to. Crafted by our friend Vanessa at @caffeinated.kitchen.
What You Need:
– 4 cans UFO Big Squeeze
– 750 ml Champagne
– 1.5 cups Peach Brandy
– 5 – 8 fresh rosemary sprigs
– 1 grapefruit, sliced, for garnish
What You Do:
1. Pour the bottles of beer, champagne and brandy into a pitcher or punch bowl large enough to hold it
2. Stir to combine
3. Add the fresh rosemary
4. Chill at least 2 hours. For maximum flavor, prep this the night before and let chill overnight in the fridge with the rosemary.
5. Pour over ice
6. Garnish with fresh rosemary and grapefruit slices