10 Summer Adventures That’ll Get You Outside
Summer: the days are longer, the sun is shining, and there’s more time to live your best life (literally, it doesn’t get dark until past 8pm). Looking to add a little more fun in the sun to the next few months? Check out our 10 summer adventures that’ll have you working up a beer appetite you never knew you had.
1. Hike the tallest mountain in your state. Warning, this is not for the faint of heart. But, after you reach the top you can reward yourself with an ice cold UFO… or two.
2. Camp out on the beach. Toes in the sand, UFO’s in your hand.
3. Road trip to the closest “biggest thing in your state.” Did you know that the world’s largest garden gnome is in New England? Now you do…
4. Live the patio life. Find a new bar, make some new friends, and live the patio life dream with a UFO beer in hand.
5. Rent kayaks and find a secret beach. Just don’t forget to bring your secret stash of UFO’s with you for the ride.
6. Make it a boat day. Get a group of friends and rent a boat for the day… or better yet, make a friend with a boat and never let them go. Ever.
7. Use a local bike share to find a neighborhood you’ve never experienced near you.
8. Take yourself out to the ballgame. Grab a friend, and cue the hot dogs and beers.
9. Host a BBQ. Catch up. Play some games. Drink some beers.
10. Visit us. Our Windsor, VT brewery has an outdoor beer garden and we have a weekend Keg Yard for our Boston friends. With 20+ beers on tap daily, and delicious pretzels the size of your head… can there really be a downside?
Where are you enjoying a UFO beer in the sun? Share with us at @ufobeer on Instagram or Twitter for a chance to be featured.