Flavor adventures - Departing Daily
Beer-y Chocolate Chip and Pretzel Cookies
What do you get when you mix beer, m&m’s, and pretzels into your chocolate chip cookie batter? If you answered, dangerously good cookie batter, you’re so smart and deserve all of the cookies. Adapted from Heather Cristo
What You Need:
– 1 cup butter
– 1 ½ cups sugar
– 2 eggs
– ½ cup UFO Hefewiezen
– 2 3/4 cups flour
– 1 tsp kosher salt
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 ½ cups peanut m&m’s
– 1 ½ cups pretzel
What You Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. And prepare sheet pans with silpats or parchment paper.
2. Cream together the butter and the sugar with an electric mixer until soft and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until fully mixed together with the butter and sugar.
4. Mix the beer in.
5. In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients and then add them to the batter.
6. Gently mix in the m&m’s.
7. Scoop the cookies onto the prepared sheet pans and bake for 10-12 minutes or until crispy and slightly under-baked. Let the cookies cool before removing them from the pan. Enjoy!