Flavor adventures - Departing Daily
Hefeweizen Beer Brats
From tailgates, to barbecues, to a Monday night, these brats are insanely perfect.
What You Need:
– Olive Oil
– Hefeweizen Beer
What You Do:
– Slice onions in ¼ inch slices
– Saute onions with a drizzle of olive oil in large pot at high heat until cooked and slightly soft. Add a splash of UFO Hefeweizen with onions to help caramelize!
– Add brats to pot and pour in Hefeweizen until brats are covered (around 3 bottles)
– Boil for around 10 minutes until opaque
– Transfer brats and onions to pan over medium high heat to sear brats and onions
– Enjoy the best damn brats you’ll ever taste