Flavor adventures - Departing Daily
Every magician needs an assistant, and this craft cocktail is sure to be your new go-to. Don't believe us? Try it yourself! Inspired by Food & Wine.
Want to see how its done? Watch the full video Here!
What You Need:
– ⅓ cup lightly packed mint leaves
– 12 oz whiskey or bourbon
– 4 oz peach liqueur
– 4 oz fresh lemon juice
– 2 oz maple syrup
– 2 bottles of UFO Apricadabra
What You Do:
1. In a large pitcher, combine the whiskey, peach liqueur, lemon juice, and maple syrup, stir until all of the syrup is dissolved
2. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour
3. Add 2 bottles of UFO Apricadabra to the pitcher and stir well
4. Pour into ice-filled glasses, garnish with mint, and enjoy!