Flavor adventures - Departing Daily
The White and Ruby
UFO White Ale and grapefruit juice play nice in this, we betcha can’t have just one, beer inspired cocktail!
What You Need:
- oz Fresh grapefruit juice
- 5 oz. Dry London Gin (Gordons)
- ¼ oz. St. Germain
- UFO White, to taste
- Grapefruit bitters
- Grapefruit twist (optional, for garnish)
What You Do:
- Combine grapefruit juice, gin, and liqueur in a cocktail shaker. Fill shaker with ice and shake until outside of shaker is frosty, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice and top off with ale. Garnish with grapefruit twist.