Flavor adventures - Departing Daily
UFO Apricadabra Muffins
Regular Muffins? Good. Muffins packed with beer-y goodness? Epic. These delicious UFO Apricadabra Muffins will have you coming back for seconds - and thirds. Inspired by Southern Plate.
Want to see how its done? Watch the full video Here!
What You Need:
– 1 cup chopped dried apricots
– 1 cup UFO Apricadabra
– 1 cup sugar
– ½ cup butter
– 1 cup sour cream
– 2 cups flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon salt
What You Do:
1. Soak dried apricots in 1 cup of boiling UFO Apricadabra for 5 minutes
2. In a large bowl, mix cream, sugar, and butter until the mixture is fluffy, then add the sour cream and mix until even
3. In the same bowl, add sugar, flour, baking soda, and salt
4. Drain the apricots, pat try with a paper towel, and stir them into the batter
5. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, and enjoy!