Flavor adventures - Departing Daily
UFO Hawaiian Margarita
What You Need:
– 1 cup of ice
– 1 1/2oz tequila
– ½ oz triple sec
– 2 dashes of sour mix
– 2 oz strawberries (fresh or frozen)
– 2 oz pineapple (fresh or canned)
– 1 can of UFO Pineapple
What You Do:
1. Pour the ice, tequila, triple sec, sour mix, strawberries and pineapples into a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour the contents into a chilled margarita glass, filling the glass a little more than halfway.
3. Top off with UFO Pineapple, use any extra fruit to garnish. Cheers!