Flavor adventures - Departing Daily
UFO Honey Pot
Slightly sweet and majorly delicious, welcome the start of fall with this craft beer inspired cocktail! (Inspired by Bless Her Heart Ya'll)
What You Need:
– 1 cup water
– 1/3 cup honey
– 3 TBSP granulated sugar
– 8 leaves sage plus more for garnish
– 1 orange cut into 8 halves
– a bottle/can of UFO White
What You Do:
- On high heat, combine the water, honey, sugar, 8 sage leaves, and 2 orange slices in a medium skillet. Allow to boil and then simmer for 2 -3 minutes (or until the honey and sugar have dissolved).
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Fill glasses with ice, a shot of your favorite bourbon, and then evenly pour the simple syrup you just made equally into 4 glasses.
- Top the glasses off with more sage leaves, an orange slice, and UFO White. Enjoy! (Makes 4 drinks!)