Flavor adventures - Departing Daily
Beer in pancakes? Are you hucking serious?! We’ve never been more serious in our entire lives… Enjoy!
What You Need:
– 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
– 1/4 cup white sugar
– 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 egg, beaten
– 1 cup UFO Huckleberry
– 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What You Do:
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Pour in the egg, beer and melted butter; stir with a whisk just until blended – a few lumps are okay.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Coat with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot surface for each pancake. When bubbles appear on top of the pancakes, flip, and cook until browned on the other side. Enjoy with maple syrup!
Cheat Tip: Baking from scratch ain’t your thing? Substitute UFO Huckleberry for water in your favorite boxed pancake mix! Don’t worry, your secret is safe with us…