Flavor adventures - Departing Daily
UFO White Ale Spiced Cake
Sometimes being adventurous in the kitchen is as simple as swapping out one ingredient for another. Take water for example. Swap in UFO White Ale instead and botta bing bada boom, you’re a modern-day cake boss. Just remember, sharing is caring!
What You Need:
– 1 Box of White Cake Mix
– 1 1/2 cups UFO White
– 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
– 3 Egg Whites
– Zest of 1 Large Orange
– One container of Vanilla Frosting
What You Do:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Follow the directions on the back of the cake mix for 9x11in Cake, but use UFO White Ale instead of water!
3. Add in the orange zest.
4. Fill cake pan.
5. Bake according to the directions on the back of the box.
6. Let cool & then decorate with frosting.
7. Enjoy alongside a UFO White Ale!